1. Park of rock engravings of Grosio and Grosotto with the Medieval Castles and the Rupe Magna (one of the most engraved rocks in Europe) : 200 meters from the house rises on the left the dirt mule track between the chestnut woods
2. Museum of the Villa Visconti Venosta of Grosio: surrounded by an immense park / garden where there is a well-equipped playground for your children
3. Sanctuary of the Madonna delle Grazie in Grosotto where you can find the masterpiece painting by Venusti "The Holy Family"; 100 mt from the house
4. The Medieval Church of San Giorgio in Grosio in the historic center where you can find the works of the most famous Valtellina painter of the '500, the grosino Cipriano Valorsa.
1. Prati di Punta Park in Grosotto, 700 meters away, along the Valtellina Path: you will find two lakes for sport fishing, the walled playground for your children, a five-a-side football pitch, a tennis court, bowls and beach volleyball; there is a bar / pizzeria for a quick lunch or snack;
2. Valtellina Path: 110 km long pedestrian/cycle path from Colico to Bormio; possibility of renting bikes along the way;
3. Bernina Red Train: (departure in Tirano-10 km) Unesco heritage, through enchanted landscapes and breathtaking scenery on the highest railway in Europe from Tirano to St Moritz, round trip in the day;
4. Bormio Terme a Bormio (Km. 25) : allows you to combine wellness and sport thanks to the thermal pools for adults and children with slides, whirlpools, saunas, solarium and fun guaranteed!
5. Terme dei Bagni Vecchi and Bagni Nuovi in Bormio Km 30 (by reservation) relaxation paths for a total wellness experience in a unique atmosphere;
6. Val Grosina is located on the Rhaetian side of the Municipality of Grosio and, from Fusino it is divided into two branches: the eastern Val d'Eita and the western Val di Sacco (which takes you to Malghera) : discover the charm of the valleys letting yourself be guided by the numerous marked routes, on foot or by mountain bike! Wide mountain pastures, woods, streams, crystal clear lakes, peaks and glaciers await you for a day in contact with nature
Racing bikes: Stelvio, Gavia and Mortirolo are not only your apartments but also the most famous and coveted climbs!
Mortirolo: ascent from our three sides starting from Grosio, Mazzo and Tovo.
Stelvio: you arrive on the roof of Europe passing through Bormio, where the hairpin bends that characterize the 21 km of ascent start.
Gavia: another renowned peak that can be reached passing through Bormio, Santa Caterina and climbing up to the pass.
Tailor-made routes for you can be recommended by Gianmario, a passionate cyclist.
Alpine and Nordic skiing: the nearest ski resorts are Bormio at 26 km, Aprica at 28 km, Valdidentro at 33 Km, Santa Caterina Valfurva at 39 km and Livigno at 62 km.
It is also possible to go snowshoeing in Val di Rezzalo at 20 km or in Piangembro at 29 km. Ski mountaineering in Aprica or Valdidentro or off-piste on the peaks of the Orobie and Rhaetian Alps.